Private GP services
Don't wait to see a doctor – make an appointment to see one of our private GPs today.
About our private GP services
Why wait to see your GP? Make an appointment to see one of our private GPs at the hospital or outpatient clinic in the heart of the city.
All GPs have immediate access to the latest diagnostic equipment, meaning any tests you need can often be booked for the same day.
Many of our GPs are bilingual, offering consultations in many languages including Arabic, French, and Russian. And there's no need to rush as each consultation is for 30 minutes – so there's plenty of time to talk through your medical history and discuss any symptoms.
If you live in the UK but don't have a GP, you can be referred by one of our private GPs. We offer same day private GP appointments at the hospital, available 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays. Please call us on +44 (0)20 7244 4881 to book an appointment.
If you don't live the UK, please get in touch with our International Patient Centre who will be happy to help.
We can also arrange for you to have a GP visit your home, workplace or hotel.
Our private GPs have individual consulting rooms here at the hospital for general medical support including:
- general health issues
- health screening, including menopause / osteoporosis screening
- family medicine
- travel inoculations
- blood pressure monitoring
Our GPs are up to date with all the services offered throughout the hospital, and can quickly refer you to one of our multi-disciplinary teams if needed.
Why choose us?
- make an appointment at a time that suits you, including same day or next day.
- everything under one roof – quick referral for diagnostic tests or to one of our expert consultants.
- if you need to see a private GP right away, we provide a walk-in service with no need to make an appointment.
- appointments available at the Cromwell Hospital in west London and Basinghall Clinic in the city.
Our private GPs
"I would like to thank everyone at Cromwell Hospital for the fantastic way you looked after me. I could not fault anyone during the time I spent with you - from the point I arrived in reception, to the catering team and every member of staff throughout the changes of shift during my stay."
Anonymous, Cromwell Hospital patient