- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Cromwell Hospital makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Cromwell Hospital has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Sometimes we include content featuring or graphically representing medical or surgical procedures, which are only ever provided for educational or informative purposes. If you find or are likely to find such images offensive please do not view them or if necessary click on the "Back" button at the top left hand corner of your screen or click on the "Home" icon which appears as the first tab on the row of tabs towards the top of the screen to the right of the logo. Given that there is such content on this site, parents are advised not to allow their children to browse this site and it should not be accessed by anyone under the age of 18.
- Cromwell Hospital shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Cromwell Hospital. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Cromwell Hospital disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Cromwell Hospital or any of its employees or agents.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in any material published on our website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
These notices and disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Cromwell Hospital Trading Companies
The registered address of these companies is 164-178 Cromwell Road, London SW5 0TU, United Kingdom.
Medical Services International Limited, registered in England and Wales number 01416977
Cromwell Health Group Limited, registered in England and Wales number 05687373.
Modern Slavery Act
Cromwell is committed to combating the real and growing problem of modern slavery and human trafficking.