Ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery
Surgical treatment for conditions that can affect hearing, breathing, balance and recurring infections.
Problems in your ear canals, nasal airways and throat can affect hearing, balance, speech, breathing, smell and taste.
Using sophisticated diagnostic technology and minimally invasive surgery, our specialist ENT surgical team treats a wide range of conditions.
Cancers of the mouth, neck and throat are treated by our ENT surgeons as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Common conditions treated by our ENT surgical team include:
- ear – ear infection, hearing loss, dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), ear, face or neck pain
- nose – deviated septum, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinus headaches and migraines, nasal obstruction and surgery
- throat – sore throat, hoarseness, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), infections, throat tumors, airway and vocal cord disorders
- head/neck/thyroid – cancers of the head and neck, neck masses, Grave’s disease, enlarged thyroid glands
- sleep – sleep-disordered breathing, nasal and airway obstruction, snoring and sleep apnea
- facial reconstruction – includes cleft palates, drooping eyelids, hair loss, ear deformities, facial paralysis, trauma reconstruction and head and neck cancer reconstruction.
Why choose us?
At Cromwell Hospital, you can expect:
- leading ENT surgeons with experience in all aspects of ear, nose and throat surgery
- state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and screening
- multidisciplinary care – consultants and experts from different specialties meet regularly to review complex cases to ensure the best possible care
- our ENT surgeons to work closely with our consultant audiologists to make sure you receive the best treatment possible
Our specialist ENT consultants
Our ENT consultants have trained at London's top teaching hospitals. Leaders in the field, they work together to provide optimum care for you.
"I would like to thank everyone at Cromwell Hospital for the fantastic way you looked after me. I could not fault anyone during the time I spent with you - from the point I arrived in reception, to the catering team and every member of staff throughout the changes of shift during my stay."
Anonymous, Cromwell Hospital patient
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Alternatively, fill out our appointment request form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.