Urology is a medical specialty covering the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract conditions, including the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra, as well as male genital conditions.
About our urology clinic
Our private urologists at Cromwell Hospital and Basinghall Clinic treat a variety of urology conditions, including:
- urinary infections
- kidney infections
- kidney stones
- prostate problems, including enlarged prostate (BPH)
- male sex function and erectile dsyfunction
- prostate cancer
Female genital tract problems are seen by a gynaecologist.
Urology treatments at Cromwell Hospital
Our leading urologists offer advanced urological treatments, including:
Why choose us for urology?
If you choose Cromwell Hospital and Basinghall Clinic for urology, you can expect:
- your care to be led by expert urologists with specialised experience in all aspects of urinary tract, male genital conditions and bladder conditions
- specialist diagnostics including multiparametric (mp) prostate MRI, bladder scanning and flow rate measurements
At Cromwell Hospital specifically, you can expect:
- a streamlined prostate care diagnostic pathway
- biopsies including transperineal MRI fusion targeted prostate biopsy
- multidisciplinary cancer care on-site in the event of a cancer diagnosis
- advanced technology to help ensure a swift diagnosis and the best treatment options
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Alternatively, fill out our appointment request form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.