Diagnosing and treating genital conditions and sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in men and women.
We offer a specialised service for all aspects of sexual health and conditions of the genital area and urinary tract.
Our onsite laboratory means that blood tests can be done in-house and results are available quickly via phone, email, SMS or consultation.
Our sexual health experts work closely with other departments to ensure your referral and treatment pathway is efficient and sensitively handled.
We offer advice, support and risk assessment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) including HIV.
We provide fast access to specialist services throughout the hospital including:
You can expect discretion and full confidentiality and we provide a full range of tests for STDs.
We also offer sexual health checks and screening for GUM-related conditions.
Why choose us?
At Cromwell Hospital, you can expect:
- leading consultant care – with wide ranging experience in all aspects of genitourinary medicine
- up-to-date testing methods – for fast, accurate results
- a discreet, private and speedy service
- to get your test results how you'd like – by email, phone, text or a letter
Conditions we treat
Conditions we treat include:
- emergency contraception
- genital warts
- hepatitis A, B and C
- pelvic inflammatory disease
- HIV risk assessment of those who have had accidental contact with high risk sharps; unprotected sex etc
- human papilloma virus or HPV immunisations for men and women.
"I would like to thank everyone at Cromwell Hospital for the fantastic way you looked after me. I could not fault anyone during the time I spent with you - from the point I arrived in reception, to the catering team and every member of staff throughout the changes of shift during my stay."
Anonymous, Cromwell Hospital patient
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Alternatively, fill out our appointment request form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.