How to get here
The closest tube stations are:
- Earl's Court station (District and Piccadilly lines). Take the exit onto Earls Court Road then take Hogarth Road or Kenway Road (opposite the station) to reach Cromwell Road. Step free access is available from Earls Court station.
- Gloucester Road station (Circle and District Lines). Turn left onto the Cromwell Road.
- High Street Kensington station (Circle and District Lines). Turn left from the tube station and then left down Wright's Lane and continue on to Marloes Road. The hospital is on the left hand side just before Cromwell Road.
Cromwell Road is served by the 74 bus route.
There is no parking on the hospital grounds, but there are a number of car parks nearby:
- LCP Parking, Marriott Hotel, 147 Cromwell Road, London, SW5 OTU
- Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Marloes Road, London, W8 5SR
There are parking meters on Marloes Road, London W8 6LA and Lexham Gardens which runs directly behind the hospital and where you can park for up to four hours. Although we are not in the congestion zone, you may have to cross the London congestion charging zone to reach the hospital.
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 6pm on Saturdays, excluding bank holiday weekends.
If you need support outside these hours, please call our appointments team on 020 7460 5700. The opening hours for this phone line are 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 2pm on Saturdays. Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via internet, email or telephone.