Neurosciences is the treatment of neurological and nerve diseases.
The Neuroscience department at Cromwell Hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical treatments for all brain and spine disorders.
These include diseases such as Parkinson's, epilepsy and stroke, tumours in the brain and spine and peripheral nerve disorders.
We are also the first private hospital to open a memory clinic. Run by a consultant neurologist and psychiatrist, it provides expert diagnosis of dementia and other memory related disorders.
At Cromwell Hospital, your case will be reviewed by some of the country's top consultants at regular multidisciplinary team meetings.
With a range of specialists, ranging from neurologists and neurosurgeons, to radiologists and oncologists, the MDT works together so that you have integrated care.
Why choose us?
At Cromwell Hospital, we offer:
- leading neurologists and neurosurgeons
- the latest radiosurgery treatment including Gamma knife
- dedicated ward for neurological/neurosurgical care
- state-of-the-art investigations and diagnostics
- care from clinical nurse specialists and technicians
- neuro-rehabilitation from specialist therapists
"I would like to thank everyone at Cromwell Hospital for the fantastic way you looked after me. I could not fault anyone during the time I spent with you - from the point I arrived in reception, to the catering team and every member of staff throughout the changes of shift during my stay."
Anonymous, Cromwell Hospital patient