Diagnosing and treating patients with hearing loss and balance problems.
Audiology tests at Cromwell Hospital are conducted in a custom built, sound-proofed suite of rooms.
The multi-specialist team works with closely with our ear, nose and throat (ENT) consultants.
We offer the following investigations:
- pure tone audiometry (hearing test)
- tympanometry (middle ear function test)
- vestibular investigation (balance testing)
- Dix Hallpike and Epley balance test
- vestibular rehabilitation
In addition to hearing and balance tests, the audiology team offers a hearing aid consultation and fitting service, as well as custom-made ear plugs for swimmers.
“I had a great experience at the Cromwell Hospital; the staff were amazing, and is another level of professionalism compared to other hospitals I’ve stayed in.”
Lorne, Cromwell Hospital patient