Diagnosing and treating conditions that affect your eyes.
Our specialist ophthalmologists carry out individualised eye tests and a range of investigations to diagnose your condition.
We offer a care management plan, including further investigations and surgery, if needed.
At Cromwell Hospital, we offer a comprehensive variety of specialised operations for medical conditions and cosmetic reasons.
Whether you are being treated with for complex condition such as skin cancer affecting the area around your eye, or you have decided to have cosmetic surgery, our ophthalmology team has expertise in handling your care sensitively.
Working with other teams throughout the hospital, your diagnosis, referral and treatment can be processed quickly to provide a seamless treatment pathway.
We provide a general eye care service including:
- general and primary opthalmologic care
- optometrist and contact lens service
Surgical procedures include:
- corneal transplant
- orbital surgery
- eyelid surgery
- tear duct surgery
- lens implant surgery (custom-made or multifocal)
- cyst removal
- squint correction surgery
- cosmetic surgery
Why choose us?
At Cromwell Hospital, you can expect:
- leading consultant care – ophthalmologists with specialised experience in all aspects of eye conditions.
- state-of-the-art diagnostic tests – the very latest in technology for accurate results.
- surgeons who specialise in cosmetic surgery.
Our specialist consultants
“I had a great experience at the Cromwell Hospital; the staff were amazing, and is another level of professionalism compared to other hospitals I’ve stayed in.”
Lorne, Cromwell Hospital patient