Surgical alteration or reconstruction of any part of your body.
At Cromwell Hospital, our plastic surgeons are skilled in all aspects of cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body, as well reconstructive surgery.
They can carry out surgery for complicated wounds, repair deformities, after accidents, remove skin cancers and correct congenital conditions.
We provide onsite support and counselling for anyone undergoing plastic surgery at the hospital.
Some procedures can be carried out without you needing to stay in hospital overnight, with aftercare provided by your surgeon and our experienced nurses.
Some of our surgeons have undertaken further specialised training in aesthetic surgery. The range of these procedures include:
- chemical peels
- eyelid surgery
- cosmetic facial surgery
- nose re-shaping (rhinoplasty)
- cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery
- endoscopic surgery
We also have an ophtalmic plastic surgery service. This provides reconstructive work for lid malpositions, ptosis, entropion and ectropian, and cosmetic eyelid or brow surgery.
Why choose us?
At Cromwell Hospital, we understand the needs of those wishing to have plastic surgery and offer:
- care from leading plastic surgeons with specialised experience in all aspects of plastic surgery.
- aesthetic expertise –some of our plastic surgeons have done further specialist training in aesthetic surgery
- state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and screening
- surgeons experienced in reconstructive surgery following cancer treatment
- a specialised oculoplastics service for surgery to eyes
Our specialist consultants
Our consultant plastic surgeons are leaders in their field and offer a full range of services.
“I had a great experience at the Cromwell Hospital; the staff were amazing, and is another level of professionalism compared to other hospitals I’ve stayed in.”
Lorne, Cromwell Hospital patient