London Heart Partnership
The London Heart Partnership is a leading cardiac specialist group based at Cromwell Hospital in South Kensington.
The London Heart Partnership is led by Mr Venkatachalam Chandrasekaran, Mr Aziz Momin, Dr Riyaz Kaba, and Dr Maciej Marciniak, and who collectively hold a wealth of expertise in cardiology and cardiac surgery.
The London Heart Partnership provides comprehensive diagnostic investigations and treatment for all manner of heart conditions. The partnership provides a wide range of both percutaneous (minimal access via the skin and blood vessels) and surgical and treatment options, including pacemaker, ICD (defibrillator) & miniature recorder implantation, coronary angiogram & angioplasty, catheter ablation, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, MID-CABG, total arterial revascularization, mitral valve repair, major aortic surgery, septal myectomy, hybrid AF ablation, and more.
Patients of the London Heart Partnership will initially have a consultation with Dr Kaba, Consultant Cardiologist, or Dr Marciniak, Consultant Cardiologist, to review their symptoms and medical history. From there, patient cases are reviewed collectively by the partnership and a personalised treatment plan devised. If necessary, patients will be referred for cardiac surgery with either Mr Chandrasekaran, Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, or Mr Momin, Consultant Cardiac Surgeon.
Dr Kaba and Mr Momin also run a unique joint hybrid AF ablation clinic and programme for selected groups of patients with persistent atrial fibrillation.
- Atrial fibrillation (AF)
- Cardiovascular defects
- Chest pain
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Heart murmurs
- Valvular disease.
- Hybrid AF ablation
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Aortic valve replacement or repair
- Catheter ablation
- Implantable loop recorder (ILR)
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD).
- Bubble contrast echocardiogram
- Cardiac angiogram
- Cardiac CT scan
- Cardiac MRI scan
- Dobutamine stress echocardiogram
- Doppler test
- Holter monitor
- Tilt table test
- Transthoracic echocardiogram.
Why choose the London Heart Partnership?
- The latest, most advanced treatments: The London Heart Partnership provides a comprehensive range of treatments, including percutaneous cardiac intervention, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, hybrid AF ablation, and more.
- Expertise in all areas of cardiac care: Collectively, the partnership has experience in managing and treating a large variety of cardiac conditions, including heart rhythm disorders, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy, valvular disorders, and more.
- Multidisciplinary care: The partnership works together to share their expertise and provide patients with the most informed, collaborative care possible.
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.