Urology is a medical specialty covering the diagnosis and treatment of your urinary tract conditions including the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra, as well as male genital conditions.
About our urology clinic
Our private urologists at Cromwell Hospital and Basinghall Clinic treat a variety of urology conditions, including:
- urinary infections
- kidney infections
- kidney stones
- prostate problems, including enlarged prostate (BPH)
- male sex function and erectile dsyfunction
- prostate cancer
Female genital tract problems are seen by a gynaecologist.
Urology treatments at Cromwell Hospital
Our leading urologists offer advanced urological treatments, including:
- kidney dialysis >
- treatments for kidney stones
- treatment for enlarged prostate (BPH)
- endoscopic resection for bladder
- radiotherapy >
- chemotherapy >
- HIFU (High Intensity Focal Ultrasound therapy)
- Greenlight laser prostatectomy >
- TURP (Transurethral resection of the prostate)
- RALP (Robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy)
Why choose us for urology?
If you choose Cromwell Hospital and Basinghall Clinic for urology, you can expect:
- your care to be led by expert urologists with specialised experience in all aspects of urinary tract, male genital conditions and bladder conditions
- specialist diagnostics including multiparametric (mp) prostate MRI, bladder scanning and flow rate measurements
At Cromwell Hospital specifically, you can expect:
- a streamlined prostate care diagnostic pathway
- biopsies including transperineal MRI fusion targeted prostate biopsy
- multidisciplinary cancer care on-site in the event of a cancer diagnosis
- advanced technology to help ensure a swift diagnosis and the best treatment options
Our private urologists have trained at London's top teaching hospitals. Leaders in the field, they work together to provide optimum care for you.
Make an enquiry
To discuss your urology needs, please get in touch with our team.