Heart Partners is a specialist cardiac group based at Cromwell Hospital, South Kensington.
Based at Cromwell Hospital, Heart Partners is a leading cardiac group specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disorders.
Collectively, the consultants hold a wealth of expertise in areas of cardiology, including electrophysiology (the study of the heart's rhythm), interventional cardiology, and cardiac surgery. Several consultants are currently service leads within some of the UK’s most renowned NHS cardiac centres.
Why choose Heart Partners?
- Heart rhythm specialists: The Heart Partners are experts in the diagnosis and management of heart rhythm disorders, with a wealth of experience gained from leading teaching hospitals across the UK.
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery: Mr Inderpaul Birdi, Cardiac Surgeon within Heart Partners, is one of the most specialised heart surgeons in the UK and an expert in minimally invasive heart surgery.
- Multidisciplinary care: Patients can benefit from access to a network of leading heart specialists, who work collectively in a multidisciplinary setting to discuss complex cases.
- Extensive cardiac experience: The Heart Partners have worked at some of the UK's most renowned NHS hospitals and medical institutions, including Barts Heart Centre (the largest cardiac centre in Europe), the Royal Papworth Hospital, and the Essex Cardiothoracic Centre.
- Exceptional patient care: The Heart Partners are dedicated to providing the highest standards of patient care, from initial consultation through to aftercare and beyond.
Heart Partners provides care for the following conditions:
- acute coronary syndrome
- aortic stenosis
- arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorder)
- atrial fibrillation
- chest pain
- coronary artery disease
- fainting (syncope)
- heart attack
- heart failure
- heart murmurs
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- supraventricular tachycardia
- vertigo and dizziness
Heart Partners provides the following diagnostic tests:
Heart Partners provides the following treatments:
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Alternatively, fill out our appointment request form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.