Patients and visitors / Staying with us
What to bring to hospital
Please bring with you:
- any prescribed or non-prescribed medicines you are taking, in their original containers
- relevant medical information, such as medical records, X-rays, or scans
- toiletries – we provide towels, soap, shower gel, and shampoo
- nightwear or dressing gown
- slippers and loose clothing to wear during the day
- your mobile phone, books, and magazines
- a laptop or tablet – you're welcome to use our free WiFi
- your insurance or sponsor details — a pre-authorisation number or letter of guarantee, or a credit or debit card to pay with
Please leave valuable items – such as jewellery, large sums of cash, or extra bank cards – at home.
Book an appointment today
Our telephone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturdays.
Alternatively, fill out our appointment request form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Please note - regrettably we are unable to answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice via email or telephone.